Frequently Asked Questions
Help & Support
- We ship everywhere within Australia (free of charge for purchases over $100) and worldwide (for a flat fee of AU$50).
- Australian orders: generally take 2-5 business days to be delivered to you. Deliveries are usually dispatched within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location and other factors outside of our control.
- International orders: delivery times vary considerably. Please contact us for an estimate.
- Please note, international customers are responsible for covering the cost of any duties or taxes incurred.
- We partner with Australia Post for local orders and international courier companies for international deliveries.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
- We accept AfterPay and ZipPay. These methods allow you to purchase today using a payment plan, paying your order off over a number of instalments over several weeks.
Your product is automatically registered when you purchase. We do suggest keeping your Tax Invoice as it contains your order ID. If you need to make a warranty claim, simply contact our Customer Care Team and they will be happy to assist you.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return Policy:
- Unsatisfied: We offer a 30 day full refund return policy for customers that are unsatisfied with the product where it has not performed as described. If there are concerns about the product's ability to perform a specific function, we ask that an enquiry is made prior to purchase. For all returns, packaging must be retained and returned with all items cleaned within 28 days of purchase. To arrange a return and refund, simply email our customer service team at email@example.com. You will be responsible for shipping costs.
- Change of Mind: We offer a 30 day return policy for unopened, unused change of mind purchases. If you wish to return your product due to a change of mind, it must be returned to us in new, unopened condition in its original packaging within 30 days of the date of purchase. Opened or used good cannot be returned. To arrange a return, simply email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be responsible for shipping costs.
By buying direct with MOD, your product is automatically registered for warranty. There is no more you need to do.
This warranty does not imply, intend to or detract any consumer rights listed in and able to be enforced from Australian Consumer Law Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
MOD Cold Press Juicer Warranty
MOD Appliances warrants that during the Warranty Period, the product will be free from defective parts, faulty workmanship or manufacture. The Domestic use Warranty Period is 5 years on parts and labour and 20 years on the motor from the date of purchase. The Warranty does not apply where damage is caused by:
- normal wear and tear
- abuse, failure to follow operating instructions, mishandling or accident
- servicing or modification by a non-approved agent
If the product is deemed to have defective parts, faulty workmanship or manufacture, MOD Appliances will upon receipt of written notification of such faulty or defect, at its option, either repair or replace the defective model.
At your expense, you will be required to send the defective model or parts in secure packaging by an approved insured carrier to our service centre. A replacement warranty model may be either new or refurbished, which shall be equal to new in performance.
Please contact our customer care team with any questions regarding this policy.
INTERNATIONAL TAXES & DUTIES
Applicable only to customers outside of Australia:
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
- The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods,
- the insurance cost,
- the shipping cost.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 28-days Return Policy:
- Unsatisfied: We offer a 28 day full refund return policy for customers that are unsatisfied with the product where it has not performed as described. If there are concerns about the product's ability to perform a specific function, we ask that an enquiry is made prior to purchase. For all returns, packaging must be retained and returned with all items cleaned within 28 days of purchase. To arrange a return and refund, simply email our customer service team at email@example.com. You will be responsible for shipping costs.
- Change of Mind: We offer a 28 day return policy for unopened, unused change of mind purchases. If you wish to return your product due to a change of mind, it must be returned to us in new, unopened condition in its original packaging within 28 days of the date of purchase. Opened or used good cannot be returned. To arrange a return, simply email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be responsible for shipping costs.
If we have approved your return, we will organise your refund upon successful receipt of your returned product at our warehouse. Funds will be transferred back into the account that you originally paid with. Funds may take up to 5 business days to appear in your account.
If you have paid using AfterPay or ZipPay, there may be an additional delay of 2-3 business days in receiving your refund due to the third party provider being required to release these funds.
TRACK MY ORDER
Once your order has been dispatched, we will send you an email containing your Australia Post tracking ID. You can track your order using this ID here.
Please note it can take up to 24 hours for the system to reflect up to date information, and that information is only updated once your order is received at the next depot.
Cold press extraction is a method of juicing that uses low heat technology to extract the juice from produce. It is far superior to traditional juicing as it retains the maximum level of nutrients of your produce, lasts longer (up to 72 hours under refrigeration), yields a much greater quantity of juice and allows you to juice even tricky veg like kale.
YES! MOD is a masticating / cold press juicer, meaning it's perfect for celery. It keeps more nutrients and delivers more juice. Just be sure to chop it into pieces of 3-4 cms (around one inch).
Virtually all fruit, veg and leaves! Everything from apples, celery, carrots and kale to pear, beetroot and ginger. There are some sensible guidelines for preparing some produce, including removing peel from citrus and taking out large stones. Check out the Juicing Handbook and MOD Cold Press Juicer Manual for comprehensive advice before juicing.
In the refrigerator, your MOD juice lasts up to 72 hours in an appropriate flask, BPA free container or glass bottle.
- Be sure to read the Manual in full for comprehensive advice on how to use BEFORE assembling or using your juicer
- Assemble according to our instructions
- Prepare ingredients as per our Juicing Handbook
- Turn juicer on, placing the jugs at the pulp chute and juice tabs
- Slowly feed produce down the juicer
- Enjoy your juice!
- Clean promptly
All of MOD's components are made of food safe, BPA free plastics and stainless steels. Our auger is made from GE Ultem Polymer, an incredibly strong material, making it incredibly durable.
We do not recommend dishwasher cleaning. Please follow these directions:
- Clean promptly after juicing
- Wipe clean the main body of the juicer if required
- Pull apart all the separate pieces apart and rinse each piece in warm soapy water
- Your metal mesh filter is simply cleaned by scrubbing it using the unique MOD brush
- Excess pulp can be removed from the pulp chute by opening the orange plug and scooping pulp out using the hook on the MOD brush
- Allow to air dry on a tea towel before reassembling
We do not recommend using your MOD for longer than 20 minutes continuously at one sitting. Juicing longer than this may overheat the appliance, causing the safety switch to activate, turning the juicer off. If this happens, allow the juicer to rest for at least 45 minutes before juicing again.
It's a total breeze! Simply choose your favourite frozen fruit and follow these simple directions!
- Remove your frozen fruit from the freezer and allow to defrost for 10 minutes or so (longer for larger fruits)
- Replace the metal mesh and plastic rotation wiper with your clear plastic filter in your Mod Cold Press
- Pop your semi defrosted fruit down the juicer chute (keeping your fingers away from the blade), switch on and push down!
- Watch in amazement as your beautiful sorbet is created!
Easy! Firstly make sure you choose only raw nuts. We find almonds yield the best results.
- Simply soak 100g of nuts overnight in water (for at least 12 hours)
- Take 800ml of filtered water and add a small pinch of salt, mix together
- Turn Mod on and add a quarter of the soaked almonds, followed by a quarter of the water
- Continue alternating soaked almonds with water until all added
- Waste from the nuts will begin to appear in the pulp chute
- Open the juice tap to let flow your tasty, fresh nut milk. Enjoy!
55cm x 22cm x 15cm and weighs 7.5kgs
MOD Cold Press Juicer was awarded "Best Juicer" by Product Review for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. MOD Blend Pro was released in 2019 and awarded "Best Blender" by Product Review for 2020.
Red, White, Black and Silver
Please read our comprehensive Juicing Handbook and Manual for full advice on how to prepare produce for the most efficient juicing experience. A few key things to remember:
- always remove citrus peel
- always remove stones
- cut large or fibrous produce like beetroot in quarters or smaller
- cut waxy vegetables like kale across the stem every 1-2 inches
- cut celery into one inch pieces
- large apples and pears should be quartered
Your MOD Blend Pro can be used in any recipe that call for the use of a blender.
To simplify life, MOD Blend Pro comes with 5 intelligent pre-set functions, a touch swipe power slider control and a pulse blend feature. The pre-set functions create smoothies, ice cream, whole juice, soups and ground ingredients. Check out our recipes section and our social pages for new recipe ideas!
We currently stock MOD Blend Pro in white and black.
MOD was proud to receive the "Best Blender" award from Product Review for 2020, after being released for sale in 2019. MOD Cold Press Juicer has been awarded "Best Juicer" by Product Review for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Please do not blend continuously for more than 10 minutes. After this time the safety switch may activate, turning off the blender. In this case you will need to wait at least 45 minutes to blend again.
23cm x 55cm x 27cm
MOD Blend Pro is crafted using the highest quality, BPA free plastics and Japanese stainless steel blades.
- Wipe the main body of any spills
- Promptly run the main jug under warm soapy water, using a dish cloth or soft scrubbing brush, clean the inside and outside of jug
- Rinse and clean the blender lid and tamper tool and warm soapy water
- Allow to dry on a tea towel before reassembling