2 stalks of celery
handful of parsley
1. For the pineapple, the heavier a pineapple is, the riper it is. Grab hold of the top and twist off. Slice into quarters, cut out the woody core, peel the skin, and feed it through your Mod Cold Press.
2. Peel your beets as this will avoid the “earthy” taste that many people complain about after juicing an unpeeled beet. Slice to fit your juicer chute, depending on the size of your beets.
3. Feed the parsley through your Mod.
4. Rinse celery thoroughly and cut them into smaller pieces before putting through your Mod (even the leafy tops).
5. Place the cucumber in whole, the cucumber will help to push through the last of the leafy green vegetables.
6. Rinse your carrots thoroughly and juice them with the greens and skins still on.
7. Put the ginger through to push down any remaining carrots.
Tip: If you enjoy this recipe, make it again the next day ;)