Nuts for nuts? Mod is your new best friend! In just minutes you can create your own additive-free nut butters and delicious and tasty nut milks. Save time and money and go Mod! Here are a couple of our favourite recipes.
Easy! Firstly make sure you choose only raw nuts. We find almonds yield the best results.
- Simply soak 100g of nuts overnight in water (for at least 12 hours)
- Take 800ml of filtered water and add a small pinch of salt, mix together
- Turn Mod on and add a quarter of the soaked almonds, followed by a quarter of the water
- Continue alternating soaked almonds with water until all added
- Waste from the nuts will begin appear in the pulp chute
- Open the juice tap to let flow your tasty, fresh nut milk. Enjoy!
Soak 100g of raw nuts of choice overnight in filtered water (for at least 12 hours) and drain
- Option to add a dash of your favourite oil to soaked nuts (coconut etc.)
- Replace metal filter and black basket with clear filter (the same as is used for sorbet)
- Push the orange plug located under the main juicer body to the side, reassemble juicer
- Slowly feed the soaked nuts down the chute
- Watch as your nut butter appears through the pulp chute! Enjoy!