Citrus Salad Sipper
handful of dark leafy greens
1/2 lemon or lime
1. Peel and cut oranges to fit your Mod. Try to keep as much of the white pith on as possible since the pith contains nutrients that help your body absorb the vitamin C and other amazing antioxidants found in citrus fruits. Keep the seeds in as they contain excellent nutrients too.
2. Put the lemon or lime through your Mod.
3. Put through the handful of dark leafy greens of your choice.
4. Rinse carrots thoroughly. You can juice your carrots with the greens and skins still on.
5. Cut the cucumber in half, no need to peel and use it to help push everything through your juicer.
Tip: Wait until the last piece of produce has finished juicing before placing the next piece into you Mod, this will help maximize the juice extracted.