handful of kale
1. Feed the lemon through your Mod Cold Press, to peel or not, depends on your personal preference.
2. Peel the beets as this will avoid the “earthy” taste that many people complain about after juicing an unpeeled beet. Slice to fit your Mod, depending on the size of your beets.
3. Rinse and cut kale into pieces before feeding through your Mod.
4. Cut the cucumber in half, no need to peel, cut nor removing pits, and use it to help push leafy greens through your juicer.
5. Finally, feed the ginger through.
Tip: If you enjoy this recipe, make it again the next day ;)