1. Put lemon as its juice helps the leafy green to go through the Mod juicer easier.
2. Peel your beets as this will avoid the “earthy” taste that many people complain about after juicing an unpeeled beet. Slice your beets to fit your Mod, depending on the size of your beets.
3. Rinse carrots thoroughly. Feed your carrots through your Mod with the greens and skins on.
4. Cut the cucumber in half, no need to peel and use it to help push the carrots through your Mod.
5. Finally, feed the ginger through.
Tip: If you enjoy this recipe, make it again the next day ;)