Homemade Pork Meatballs using Leftover Juice Pulp!
Homemade Pork Meatballs using Leftover Juice Pulp Recipe
Juicer Pulp Recipe
MOD Cold Press Juicer
This delicious recipe makes great use of left over pulp from your cold press juicing session, this particular recipe uses carrot, apple, celery pulp, but don't feel restricted, most pulp will work!
- 600g pork mince
- 1/2 brown onion, finely chopped
1-1/2 cups of pulp leftover from your juice, using carrot, apple, celery pulp.
- 1-2 teaspoons of crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme or mixed herbs
- 2-3 tablespoons of plain flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
Pre-heat the oven to 200 c.
- Grease or spray an overproof dish with some olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together in bowl.
- Using around 1 tablespoon amounts – form and roll the meatballs.
- Place the meatballs into the baking dish and bake in oven for around 15 minutes.
- After this time, turn the meatballs and if you like – you can pour over your sauce (tomato based) and then bake for a further 10 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Once cooked – serve with either pasta, mashed potato, green salad, beans or peas!
Looking for more meal inspo? Explore Rowena's other family-friendly recipes here!